Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Musical Evilutionists

Two hysterical musical parodies of ID Creationists--

One old, dedicated to Behe from Torbjörn Larsson:

BEHE:
I cut down facts. I Gish and gallop.
I like to press wild fallacies.
I put on scientist's clothing
And hang around in labs.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down facts. He Gish and gallop.
He likes to press wild fallacies.
He puts on scientist's clothing
And hangs around in labs?!

He's a creationist, and he's okay.
He lies all night and he lies all day.


One new, dedicated to Dembski from Amadan:
I claim that Dover came about because the judge was activist
I dazzle congregations with my jargon that's distractivist
I never answer awkward questions even if you do insist
I really am the model of a c-design-proponentsist

He never answers awkward questions even if you do insist
He really is the model of a c-design-proponentsist

Spew-worthy intro:
[Note: Malicious allegations have been made that this work somehow plagiarises something by W.S. Gilbert. Nothing could be further from the truth and I emphatically state that I have nothing to apologise for. And I'm really sorry. Comments on this subject are now closed.]
Holy mother of god.

ROFL!

5 comments:

macphail said...

he erm

from a long way away

thank you ERV for enligthening my day

Macphail

Olorin said...

In place of "I really am the model of a c-design-proponentsist," Amadan could have used a line more like the original: "I am the very model of a c-design-proponentsist."

Or would that be too much like dembskiizing---ah---plagiarizing?

Jay Fuller said...

lol most brilliant use of "c-design-proponentsist" yet

Hey, I just finished a write-up on The Golden Compass. I'd love to get opinions, objections, etc. Pwwease? :D

http://www.depthdeception.blogspot.com/

Brett said...

sounds like somebody should make a holiday album...

AIGBusted said...

I think I've come up with the greatest comeback to the creationists' "information" argument. Check it out:

http://aigbusted.blogspot.com

-Ryan