Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FaithGuard

I wonder if they offer this to non-Christians? Can any one find more details? Can I say I worship at the gym? Im an atheist, I worship myself, right? Does this cover travel to work for evilutionists? We worship Darwin? Hmmmmmmmmmm, the possibilities!

  • If the insured is involved in an auto accident while driving directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity, the deductible is waived.
  • Medical limits are doubled if the insured is involved in an accident while driving non-family members directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity.
  • Church tithing or donations (up to $750) are paid if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by any accident at the insured's residence.

6 comments:

Andrew Staroscik said...

Church tithing or donations (up to $750) are paid if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by any accident at the insured's residence.

Doesn't this amount to a kickback to the church for promoting the insurance.

Pretty slimy

quantok said...

Can I interest you in signing my petition to have Evilutionism declared a religion? I'm asking Behe and Ham to lobby on our behalf.

Doing original work on RVs? Join the Church of Neo-Darwin. Tax breaks all round!

Nothing but the rack for those Punk Equilibriumist heretics though.

ERV said...

Its a joke. Researchers scrap for money, and churches waste money on shit.

Its a really, really not funny joke.

quantok said...

Well, you would say that as you enjoy an ivory tower fatcat existence taking tax dollars or grants from big pharma to spread Evilutionist propaganda and deny equal time to Intelligent Design so that the global HIV conspiracy isn't exposed. *inhales*

//Oh god, that felt good to write.. I'm turning, I'm turning... save me ERVi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!//

Loved the debate with HIV denier, by the way: "I'll call you DENTIST Horowitz, if you like". You are SO bad!

Bob O'Hara said...

Hey, you're a graduate student, so you should worship your advisor.

Bob

quantok said...

These people have an in with Jesus but they still have accidents?

Makes you want to hedge your bets with polytheism, doesn't it?