Saturday, May 19, 2007

Horowitz sure does like the sound of his own voice.

This was just going to be a fluff post on a MADTV skit I saw this morning (it was a repeat, so it was old news). As I was Googling in an attempt to find a clip to post, I found I was already beaten to the punch by Skeptico! Well, go there to read that post-- its hysterical-- but as I was searching YouTube, LOOK WHO I FOUND AGAIN!

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


A four part radio interview with my good friend Leonard Horowitz!! And gosh golly wouldnt you know it, but comments and ratings are disabled! Im so shocked! Im sure you readers will be shocked to notice, as well, that the YouTube description urges people to visit a website called Educate "Oh," you readers might say, unimpressed, "That is nice. Educating yourself is a good thing. Horowitzs crap was probably posted by a skeptic."

HAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO readers! Dont forget to translate 'educate yourself' into woo-speak! What are some of the things you can 'educate yourself' on over at Educate Yourself?

  • Colloidal Silver
  • Chemtrails
  • Sylphs
  • Forbidden Cures
  • Ozone
  • Immunity Boosting
  • Nutrition
  • Mind-Body Connection
  • Bioelectrification
  • Vaccine Dangers
  • Mind Control
  • Dowsing
  • 'Peak Oil'
  • Project Blue Beam
  • British Israel & The End Times
  • Cloak & Dagger Board
  • Metal Free Dentistry
  • Global Warming
  • Depleted Uranium
  • Healing Thought Forms
  • Monoatomic Gold
Niiice! Go on, check it out! Wallow in the woo for a bit, then go take a shower. You know you want to know what a 'sylph' is :P

Speaking of radio interviews, I cant help but notice that Dr. Dentist doesnt have our interview on his webpage. I mean, I have it up, and Im just a blogger. Why wouldnt he add our debate to his media CV? I just dont understand why he wouldnt add it. Im so confused. Maybe he just forgot. That must be it.


Eh Ive only listened to bits and pieces of this interview, I might give it thurough listen later. But I havent even gotten around to eating Horowitzs peer reviewed paper yet! So much woo, so little time!

No comments: