Friday, May 18, 2007

Hitchens. I like this guy!

Big thanks to PZ for posting these, as 'Hannity and Colmes' isnt on my normal viewing schedule :P

Warning-- I laughed so hard at Hitchens last jab I almost puked:


Did you catch that?

"If they gave Falwell an enema they could have buried him in a matchbox!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As far at the 'H & C' premise-- that we should 'respect Falwells family'... Fuck that shit. If his family was actively working against Falwells Ministry of Hate, then they would most certainly have my condolences. For the life they had, for the burden they have to bear just because of who their father is, their future lives wasted cleaning up Falwells mess instead of following their dreams, and Id give them a grim hug as they breathed a sigh of relief that he can do no more harm.

But thats not the deal.

As far as I understand, Falwells family has inherited his business. They plan on carrying on exactly how Falwell would have wanted. His family has no doubt benefited from the millions he has conned from the stupid masses that follow him. They probably never went wanting at Christmas or birthdays, or were denied trips to Disney World and Hawaii, while Falwells sheep emptied their pockets in his trough. His sons probably enjoyed a place of privilage all through their education just because of who their father was, while their homosexual classmates lives were made miserable by Falwell. They cant have ever shed a tear for the Hell on Earth that they helped create, or they would be trying to fix it.

Falwell is an ass. His family is a bunch of little assholes. Im glad Falwells dead, and I wish he took his poor little family with him.

Edited 7:15 pm to add-- In a perfect world, Falwell rules.

4 comments:

Tyler DiPietro said...

"Falwell is an ass. His family is a bunch of little assholes. Im glad Falwells dead, and I wish he took his poor little family with him."

Hopefully you won't be too creeped out by this, but I think I'm in love.

ERV said...

No-- Im creepy. Fantasizing about them all driving off a cliff a la 'Billy Madison'.

"FALWELL RULES! FALWELL RULES! FALWELL RULES!"

Tyler DiPietro said...

And you've only reinforced my inclination. I think that's about the sexiest thing I've ever heard a woman say. You are truly evil in the best way possible, Abbie.

ERV said...

Casey-- Does anyone at UD have the courage of their convictions?