Saturday, April 28, 2007

Video dump!!!

Everyone has seen this one, its still real dang funny:

probably will be removed from YouTube soon. Copyright. ;)

Little known fact: I played the cello for 10 years. Had to quit in college, cause for some reason balancing 12 hours of labs, 12 hours of cello practice, coursework, and research was not so much fun. Here is some insight into the cellists psyche:

Usual disclaimer, I know you all read Pharyngula, but I can provide something he cant: an official Jew Seal of Approval! Please note Chris's comment in PZs thread :)


The Factician said...

The Pachelbel video is *priceless*.

Foxy said...

I was walking out of chem today and then all of the sudden, BAM, I had Pachelbel stuck in my head. It's still there, rattling around, over and over. I blame you and your video ^.^