Sunday, November 05, 2006

Election 2006

November 2, 2004 was one of the worst days of my life. Im a cynical optimist, but I let myself get my hopes up that wed get rid of the Retard Death Squad. Fucking PA-- the race was supposed to be neck-in-neck there, and Kerry blew Bush out of the water.... I thought we were going to win.

I drank a LOT of rum and ate a LOT of gummi bears that night.

And I think everyone in the biology department had depression for at least a month.


So Im trying SOOOOOOOO hard not to get my hopes up again. Know whats not helping? This fucking site. Electoral-Vote got my hopes up in 2004 and they were dead wrong. Now what are they projecting? Dems taking the Senate, Dems killing in the House. Ive heard the 'algorithms' have been improved, whatever the hell that means, but its still getting my hopes up, and I know Im going to get crushed again, because Americans are idiots....

Ugh I cant take this shit every two years for the rest of my life!

No comments: